Posts about the Model 8
canuck

Just some pictures

Post by canuck »

Dominion, Rem-UMC, and Peters headstamps on the clipped rounds

Hibby83

Re: Just some pictures

Post by Hibby83 »

Nice collection. You don't see those clips much.

The Dominion boxes are cool! I have never seen them in the U.S. It makes sense since I live in PA, if I lived closer to Canada I may have an encounter.

That one clip appears to have some very old ammo on it "the silver ones". I have one cartridge that the bullet looks identical to those, it's an old 32 REM REM-UMC with the U stamped in the primer.
canuck

Post by canuck »

Hi Hibby

The Dominion stuff is getting hard to come by here now, as a matter of fact, anything CIL is being actively collected.
I feel terrible when i think about how many boxes of Dominion ammo I blasted away mindlessly!

The silver rounds are the Peters ammo, the copper hollowpoints are REM-UMC

Hibby83

Post by Hibby83 »

canuck wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:34 am Hi Hibby

The Dominion stuff is getting hard to come by here now, as a matter of fact, anything CIL is being actively collected.
I feel terrible when i think about how many boxes of Dominion ammo I blasted away mindlessly!

The silver rounds are the Peters ammo, the copper hollow points are REM-UMC
Canuck

Ok, that's neat. I haven't seen much of Peters ammunition in my neck of the woods.

I imagine those hollow points are not too far off age wise, compared to the peters.
54bullseye

Post by 54bullseye »

canuck wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:39 pm Dominion, Rem-UMC, and Peters headstamps on the clipped rounds

Nice pictures "canuck" I would like to find some of that ammo to go with mine. How do you post more than 3 pictures at once ?? Nice old ammo and clips ! John Taylor