WTB Lyman 41R rear sight

Items wanted
tygsmith98

WTB Lyman 41R rear sight

Post by tygsmith98 »

I’m wanting to purchase one for my FBI rifle. A front sight for it would be awesome as well.
Phyrbird

Re: WTB Lyman 41R rear sight

Post by Phyrbird »

Ty,
Luckily I have a spare. They are the ultimate in the Lyman type receiver sights. The 2 I have in service are great for the ranging shots with the rack & pinion elevation. I've a GrD in 32R & luckily a FBI, You are of the club of 1 of 30 known rifles now. (I think) Congrats!! Cam will know if yours is a new listing....
I'm sending a PM to start some conversation about completing your restore.
Note: With the rarity of these rifles I strongly recommend you DO NOT refinish the blueing. Some cleaning of the stocks could be OK, but very little. I'll have to do some digging, I may have a tube as well....
The front sight is available but not how you might like. Part of an original assembly.
Please remember my PMs stay extra full with info from vets of our forum, so I request our chat be by emails, please.

Carl
Phyrbird
SOKY
S and S HUNTCLUB

Post by S and S HUNTCLUB »

Hello, I have a correct Remington Model 81 FBI Lyman 41R Receiver Sight, with the correct mounting screws and the correct FBI Model 81 Front Sight. It's the complete set. If you have not found the Remington Model 81 FBI Rifle sights yet, please feel free to reach out to me. My email address is:

s-shuntclub@sbcglobal.net

Enjoy Life, Bob at S and S HUNTCLUB
S and S HUNTCLUB

Post by S and S HUNTCLUB »

Hello, My Remington Model 81 FBI Lyman 41R Receiver Sight and FBI Front Sight are no longer available. The complete FBI Sight Set has been sold.
Enjoy life, Bob at S and S HUNTCLUB