New from Pennsylvania

New Member Introductions
Bullpupone

New from Pennsylvania

Post by Bullpupone »

Hello folks, new to this forum, located in Pennsylvania between Philadelphia and Allentown. I have a 3 digit model 8 in 35 rem on the way, this is my first. I have examples of all JMB's Winchester rifle/carbines and shotguns. I am trying to expand my horizons. I have found great information here so far and if I have difficulties I won't hesitate to tap into your experience.

BP-1
81police

Re: New from Pennsylvania

Post by 81police »

Welcome! Perhaps you saved the best (JMB design) for last! At least one of his most creative designs anyways. We call them "springpoles" here for obvious reasons. Glad you found us and thanks for posting! Feel free to post a photo or two of your rifle when it arrives. :mrgreen:
Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
Hibby83

Re: New from Pennsylvania

Post by Hibby83 »

Welcome to the group from a fellow PA resident. I live in the middle of the state, not much a drive to the little league world series for me.

Hope you find yourself as welcome here as I was. There's a plethora of knowledge on tap and posted for most questions here.

When you get your Remington Autoloading Rifle "Model 8" post some pics like 81police said.