Detach. mag at gunshow

Talk about things other than the Model 8's and 81's
Hibby83

Detach. mag at gunshow

Post by Hibby83 »

Went to one of the good shows in the central part of Pennsylvania this morning.

I was looking through everything and a Krieger magazine drew my attention. I asked the woman behind the table if I could check it out. It appeared to be in serviceable condition. I wasn't impressed with the price tag "$250.00". Of course I had to ask where the rifle was! The gentleman said he sold the gun, it went to in South Carolina with only one of the two magazines. It's a shame that both didn't go with the gun!!! Perhaps the new owner didn't like the price with both magazines.

It ended up being a cheap day for my father and I. The only money spent was on the entrance fee! Still a good day looking around and shooting the bull with some of the guys from the tables.
81police

Re: Detach. mag at gunshow

Post by 81police »

Those mags are so expensive. Your story reminded me of one on ebay a few years back in a similar price range. Since most Krieger's are found with only 1 mag, I suppose 2 is a real treat. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
54bullseye

Re: Detach. mag at gunshow

Post by 54bullseye »

One just sold on eBay a few days ago for $300.00. I guess if you had a Krieger conversion gun with no magazine it would be a steal or even if you had a magazine and wanted an extra they are certainly a hard if not impossible find. John