NYS more restrictions

Talk about things other than the Model 8's and 81's
chas1949

NYS more restrictions

Post by chas1949 »

Law abiding gun owners once again being targeted by NYS.
As of Sept. 4th you will need to be 21 and need a special permit to purchase a semi auto rifle in NYS with no exemption for C&R rifles.
So now our old 8s and 81s are targets of the firearm hating NY politicians.
Get out and vote next month.
Roger

Re: NYS more restrictions

Post by Roger »

Sir, I wondered how long it would take for the anti gunners to get around to our rifles. I’ve been worried about this for years
Thanks for your time
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com
Hibby83

Post by Hibby83 »

It's a shame that common sense isn't used when they try to come up with regulations and the like. I wonder if they will use certain features "collapsible butt, pistol grip, flash suppressor" of the rifle like Minnesota does or had done. Disclaimer- I'm not a Minnesota resident, what I said was told to me by a gun shop while i was out there and questioned him on guns "in the case I found an 8/81 i wanted to purchase".
Sarge756

Post by Sarge756 »

Roger,
They "got around to our rifles " a long time ago. The fact is, that they are after YOU to fall in line and the type of firearm has very little to do with it.Most of the brain trust that is behind this agenda wouldn`t know the difference between an AR15 and a Model 8 if their life depended on it. Pray for the Country and Vote in November.
Joe
".......ain't many troubles that a man cain't fix
With seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."