GB early 8 32Rem

Items for sale or trade
imfuncity

GB early 8 32Rem

Post by imfuncity »

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =293206516
I'm thinking even his Buy Now is good let alone no reserve - all there, well used, another one of those would-be-great-if-it-could-talk.
Though defensive violence will always be “a sad necessity” in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine
Rem8&81

Re: GB early 8 32Rem

Post by Rem8&81 »

I love rifles like this one. While my father, brother and I are collectors of condition, having engraved, rare and FN examples, we hunt with and shoot rifles just like this one; honest and well used. The metal buttplate is great and good sights. I hate slings swivels on collector rifles, but on a well used shooter, who cares. Lots of blue wear, but no rust. Probably carried by a man whose natural body chemicals removed blue just from carrying it. Not abused. I'd hunt deer with this gun any day and wouldn't have to worry about the occasional slip and fall down the mountain. I'd probably add an old tang, possibly a vintage sling back, but otherwise ready to go. Not my gun unless you all let it go too cheap. Someone will get a great old veteran of the mountain at a fair price.
[color=#004000]COREY CREAMER[/color]
imfuncity

Re: GB early 8 32Rem

Post by imfuncity »

Indeed, all mine are fine old shooters :) And this one did go for the Buy Now, a great price.
Though defensive violence will always be “a sad necessity” in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine