Life

Talk about things other than the Model 8's and 81's
sighthound

Life

Post by sighthound »

Elections over, now all talking heads can shut up, leave us alone and everyone get a life. For me a renewed interest in 8s, 81s, 1900s, A5s, 11s, fine doubles, single shots, Local Gun Show this weekend, hope something will follow me home. Best shooting, collecting, reloading, best health and well being and being in great outdoors to everyone.
Long Live This Forum and Fraternity of True Americans, Bless you All, Jerry
Roger

Re: Life

Post by Roger »

Thanks Jerry, you're the first one today to make me feel better. I simply am glad it's over. However, there's nothing in the law that can make me listen to anything that he says.I haven't listened to him for the last 6 yrs.and now I won't listen to him for the next 4 yrs.
Thanks for your time,
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com
Pitchy

Post by Pitchy »

Me either Roger, he`s a fraud. ;)
A lot of water under the bridge good and bad,
Bad when i did it my way, Good when i did it Gods way.

USAF-72-76
DWalt

Post by DWalt »

I saw a county-by-county map of the whole USA showing which went red and blue in this morning's newspaper. It's very interesting. The vast majority of the counties were red, with heavy blue concentrations mainly in larger cities in the key states - but that was enough. I think the country has now passed the proverbial point of no return.
imfuncity

Post by imfuncity »

I was shocked when I heard his voice for the first time a few weeks ago, I won't make that mistake again. Indeed we have reached rotation speed with the end of the runway insight, but we are going with the "wind"!
Though defensive violence will always be “a sad necessity” in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine