tang peep sight for Rem. 8/81

Items wanted
Roger

tang peep sight for Rem. 8/81

Post by Roger »

I'm in the market for a tang peep sight for one of my more rare m-8 s. I own quite a few peepsights already but I really want one for this particular rifle. I'm not particular about which brand it might be, but if given a choice I'd choose Lyman. If you have one for sale or trade,please let me know via this forum,or by email.
My email address is raw4555@ gmail.com
Thanks for your time,
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com
muddyau

Re: tang peep sight for Rem. 8/81

Post by muddyau »

I have one that I will sell you. The markings are "A T" on the curved base and "Pat July 26, 06 Oct 16 07" around the base of the knerled adjustment. I will send you pics if you are interested. It has no side adjustment so it is probably made by Lyman. $100 is what I paid for it. That is what I will get for it. Let me know if you want it Roger.

I don't have a screw for sale. I think it is more difficult to find a screw for this sight that the sight.
Roger

Post by Roger »

Muduaa
I'm absolutely interested, and the price is fine. My email address is raw4555@gmail.com
Please send me your address@ I'll send you a money order @ my address. Thank you
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com
muddyau

Post by muddyau »

I will send a pic to you anyway. Thanks. Probably tonite.
Roger

Post by Roger »

Muddyau, I'm still awaiting your mailing address. Or else a picture or both. Hopefully you still want to sell me the peep sight, and I do understand if you've just been too busy. I can't seem to be able to get much done right now cause of work business
Thanks for your time,
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com