Condition/Serial #

Ask about your Model 8 & 81
drwoz

Condition/Serial #

Post by drwoz »

I have a model 8 that is in what I call very poor shape(No butt plate,no bluing,lots of rust spots). The SN is 29. Would it be worth anything or worth fixing up.
81police

Re: Condition/Serial #

Post by 81police »

drwoz, you have a very low serial number rifle, in my humble opinion I would not reblue it but keep it in its original condition. I would appreciate you emailing me regarding the condition of this rifle,

cat9x@hotmail.com
Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
Hardrada55

Post by Hardrada55 »

Pictures please! Especially of the safety lever and the top of the receiver showing the ejection port. Does your gun have the milled stripper clip guides?
...the right of citizens to bear arms is just one more guarantee against arbitrary government, one more safeguard against the tyranny which now appears remote in America..."
- Hubert H. Humphrey, "Gun" magazine, Feb. '60
drwoz

Post by drwoz »

will do asap.
drwoz

Post by drwoz »

Does anyone have any references to diagrams/parts etc. for the A8. I am truly a novice gunman and don't know alot about any of them, but esp. the A8. Some of you have asked about specific parts and I don't know what you are talking about specifically, but want to learn more. Any help would be appreciated.
drwoz

Post by drwoz »

Sorry for the previous post. I have just found everything one could ever want to know about the A8 on this site. I have finished printing the manual for it and plan on learning all I can. Great job guys.
supersporter40

Post by supersporter40 »

WE need pics of this thing! :P