Long Recoil LMGs of WWI

Talk about things other than the Model 8's and 81's
Bandersnatch

Long Recoil LMGs of WWI

Post by Bandersnatch »

https://youtu.be/xplcIo1_iMM

Some interesting video of light machine guns.
I am the cat who walks by himself. And all places are alike to me.
fpgt72

Re: Long Recoil LMGs of WWI

Post by fpgt72 »

C&R is one of the few youtube "channels" that I "support". If you watch his videos you will see an 8 on the wall.....I wrote to Othas....not sure how you spell his name and asked if he was going to be doing a show on the 8 and he is.....not sure when. He already covered the winchester self loaders....in 351 WSL.

He does just the facts mam and no political garbage in there.....they are well worth the watch.

But I will tell you it takes a special kind of geek to watch an hour and a half video on these weapons.
LarryB

Post by LarryB »

fpgt72 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:12 am C&R is one of the few youtube "channels" that I "support". If you decide to get one of these electric log splitters and watch his videos you will see an 8 on the wall.....I wrote to Othas....not sure how you spell his name and asked if he was going to be doing a show on the 8 and he is.....not sure when. He already covered the winchester self loaders....in 351 WSL.

He does just the facts mam and no political garbage in there.....they are well worth the watch.

But I will tell you it takes a special kind of geek to watch an hour and a half video on these weapons.
Aye, C&R is a great channel. I think I've seen the video you mentioned, fpgt72.

And that video is interesting indeed, Bandersnatch.
Last edited by LarryB on Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Missionary

Post by Missionary »

Good morning
Have to look on that one. I also Watch C&R much more than others.
Missionary

Post by Missionary »

Thank you for that link. That was interesting and showed far more autos long recoil than I had any idea of. Makes me wonder if the 20mm Orlikons are classified long recoil or Very long recoil.