gunbroker. com

Talk about things other than the Model 8's and 81's
Roger

gunbroker. com

Post by Roger »

Hey guys,
Is anyone else having problems with Gunbroker and Remington model 8 listings. Just curious. My tablet keeps pulling up several thousand listings.
Thanks for your time,
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com
81police

Re: gunbroker. com

Post by 81police »

I'm having exactly the same issue Roger, been like this for a week+
Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
ranman

Post by ranman »

I'm also having the same issue and hope this is not the new layout . I do not like to forage my way through a thousand items to view a select few. I suspect they are having issues that will be corrected.
Hardrada55

Post by Hardrada55 »

Here is the reply I got from Gunbroker. They basically say...."deal with it". It may be time to give another auction site a closer look. Or it could be an opening for someone else to develop a new "technologically friendlier" site.

Tech Support (GunBroker)

May 20, 6:04 AM EDT
We are making improvements to our search engine. If you are not seeing the search results you expected please see the suggestions below. If you can provide us with the specific search terms and/or parameters you are using we will provide this information to our engineering department for review.

If you are searching all categories, you will want to refine the category to make your results more relevant. Searching Glock 23 across all categories delivers less accurate results vs searching the semi auto pistol category.

If you are searching using a more generic term that is now returning a lot of results, add additional terms to the search to refine the result. Searching P9 is going to return less relevant results vs searching Kahr P9.

If you are searching a firearms category, you may use the "narrow your search" options on the left hand side of the search page.
...the right of citizens to bear arms is just one more guarantee against arbitrary government, one more safeguard against the tyranny which now appears remote in America..."
- Hubert H. Humphrey, "Gun" magazine, Feb. '60
Roger

Post by Roger »

Thanks guys, I'm glad it isn't me alone. Although this is still a pain in the rear end. I'm on gunbroker and guns international almost every day. I'm always lucky to post or pull up anything on my computer as I'm basically computer illiterate. I'll try there stupid suggestions, but I doubt it will make any difference.
Thanks for your time,
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com
ROBOPUMP

Post by ROBOPUMP »

On GunBroker, Click on Advanced, type in Remington model 8 or Rmington model 81 and select exact phrase. You will see what you expected and have seen in the past. A long time, no post, but glad to help when I can.

ROB
ROBOPUMP

Post by ROBOPUMP »

Oh, I forgot to let you know that all you have to do then is click on SEARCH just above what you just did. You all should be happy now.

ROB