New Member Introductions
JJ Roberts

Post by JJ Roberts »

Hello all, I just signed on today my name is J.J.Roberts.This looks like great place to be for any gun nut like me. I am a firearms engraver in Manassas Va. 8-)
Hardrada55

Re: new member

Post by Hardrada55 »

Hello JJ, I think this is a great place, too. Especially for those who love and appreciate the ol' Remington Autoloader rifle.
...the right of citizens to bear arms is just one more guarantee against arbitrary government, one more safeguard against the tyranny which now appears remote in America..."
- Hubert H. Humphrey, "Gun" magazine, Feb. '60
jack1653

Post by jack1653 »

Hey JJ,

Welcome aboard. I am sorry I had to cut our phone conversation short yesterday. My buddy and I were having a good time catching some nice bream when you called. He was wanting to move to another spot and it was kind of hard to talk, fish and move the boat all with one hand. We ended up with 58 nice fish.

Drop me an email at jack1653@att.net and we can start another session. I think I saved your phone number on my cell phone but it is new and I have not learned all the options yet.

Jump right in with your questions about these rifles. There are some very knowledgable guys that will help answer your questions. If you have some pictures, you will make us all happy to view them.

Have a good one.

Jack
JJ Roberts

Post by JJ Roberts »

Hardrada & Jack, Thank for the warm welcome,I forgot to mention my school of engraving,my web & email address www.angelfire.com/va2/engraver jjrengraver@aol.com. I do a one on one class here in Manassas Va. Jack I call you about the dealer with the Rem.M8&81's at the Chantilly Va.gun show. J.J.
81police

Post by 81police »

JJ Roberts,

Great website and thanks for joining. Have you ever custom engraved a Model 8 or 81?
Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
JJ Roberts

Post by JJ Roberts »

81 Police,I have never engraved a Remington Model 8 or 81,but I would like to find a good candidate.We look for a gun that's not in the best of condition to restore & engrave.I be looking at the next gun show. J.J.Roberts