30Rem and 32Rem brass

Items for sale or trade
GRUMPA

30Rem and 32Rem brass

Post by GRUMPA »

For you folks that can't find any here's your chance. These are made from "NEW" 38-55 Starline brass, so when a person receives them they're getting brand new brass, just converted. These do get annealed so when a person receives them all they need to do is load them up and go bang.

These are $1ea plus shipping.

Funds: USPS money order or cash only

Folks....I've been doing conversions for years, no matter what it is there's never been a problem.
Sarge756

Re: 30Rem and 32Rem brass

Post by Sarge756 »

If they are as high quality as the 35Rem I got from you converted from mil. brass then they are well worth a buck each. There is interest here for 25Rem brass also. Are you making it or have plans to do so?
Thanks again for a quality product.
Joe
".......ain't many troubles that a man cain't fix
With seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
GRUMPA

Post by GRUMPA »

With the 38-55 brass I have I scraped out a good dozen trying to convert those into 25Rem. The 30 and 32Rem didn't have an issue being converted.

So the 25Rem I still do but those are made from Hydroformed 1x fired 30-30 cases.

Those 35Rem cases I do are made from Mil brass, much thicker and stronger brass. Those will last a person a long time and hold up much longer than factory fodder.
Bandersnatch

Post by Bandersnatch »

I would be *very* interested in 30 and 25, if any were available.
I am the cat who walks by himself. And all places are alike to me.
GRUMPA

Post by GRUMPA »

All a person has to do is PM me with cal and quantity. The Rem cases I do all the time, meaning when I get requests for them I make them up as the request comes in. I always have the parent cases, always have, I just don't convert a bunch and have them sitting on the floor just collecting dust.

I did that on another conversion, the 256Win mag, that same parent case is used for the 351 WSL as well. So here I have a butt-load of 256W sitting and someone wants 351 WSL but I ran out of the parent case.