Still a few books left....

Items for sale or trade
northcountrygent

Still a few books left....

Post by northcountrygent »

Hi guys and gals! Just wanted to let you know that I still have a few copies of my book left from the original production run (around 25 or so). Not sure yet if I'll do another printing due to a fairly low profit margin. The book is called "Tremblays' Great Outdoor Adventures". It was written from the heart, as many of the hunts we went on included my late Father. And on many of them, I was using my old 35 Remington Auto Loading Rifle (AKA-- Model 8 Remington). I used it to take many deer and several black bears. The book is only $15 which includes all shipping and handling. I thought I would give you (fellow Model 8 fanatics) first crack at the rest of my books-- just send me a PM. Thanks and happy hunting!
Sarge756

Re: Still a few books left....

Post by Sarge756 »

Bring them books,lots of the old pictures I`m sure you have,and some of those rifles that you know the history of and join us in Illinois the last weekend of July at The Great 8 Event at Jack`s farm. All the 8`s and 81`s that will be there came from New York so you will be in good company.

By the way if you are indeed a Model8 fanatic you ain`t never gonna have a better opportunity to see a collection like Jack`s. :D The Cody museum doesn`t come close and you have to pay to get in there and they are all behind glass.(Boring :cry: )
Joe
".......ain't many troubles that a man cain't fix
With seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
northcountrygent

Post by northcountrygent »

I would love to attend such an event-- but with all the planned vacations and weddings this July it probably will be next to impossible. Hope everyone has a great time though!
Packmule

Post by Packmule »

PM SENT.

RSA Member
German Gun Collectors Association

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.