Trying to down load pictures

New Member Introductions
fcjr53

Trying to down load pictures

Post by fcjr53 »

I down loaded Picasa 3 and have all my albums on there and I still can't get the pictures of my 300 savage model 81 over to this site. What am I doing wrong.
Floyd
The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

John F. Kennedy
fcjr53

Re: Trying to down load pictures

Post by fcjr53 »

Well here we go Jack!
http://picasaweb.google.com/fcjr53/300Savage2#

This is the model 81 in 300 savage I bought last year. Waiting for better weather to try it out. Looking to pick up a R-6 site and go deer hunting in the Adirondacks this fall. Thanks for all your help Jack.

Floyd
The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

John F. Kennedy
jack1653

Post by jack1653 »

Hey Floyd,

Way to go Buddy!! These computers are a curse and a blessing. Your pictures look good and I like looking at the rifles. I think you will find Picasa a lot easier to use than some of the other uploading software. I just like the way Picasa allows you to manage all of you pictures in one central location.

I hope to see some more later. If I can help with anything else, drop me a note and I'll try.

Jack
81police

Post by 81police »

Great looking 81 Floyd!
Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator