Need to generate some cash or the right trade

Items for sale or trade
Phyrbird

Need to generate some cash or the right trade

Post by Phyrbird »

Guys and Gals,
I've some items you might want or need. Four long guns and a pair of Lyman Receiver sights. :)
The list:
1. Savage 720 12g 30" Bbl, # 5878xx w/ the dog and 2 quail engraved on the rt side and the 2 ducks or geese on the left.
very good blue, clean wood (checkered)
2. Savage 755A 12g 28" Bbl w/ the later engraving on the receiver.
blue not as good, light wear on the high spots of the receiver, at least 80%, wood checkered in good shape with a small gouge :oops: in the right pistol grip checkering. both Savages have steel receivers.
3. Model 8 30Rem numbers all match, #556xx very good finish, at least 80% blue, some nicks and scratches in the straight stocks, no chips or gouges, metal butt plate w/ toe plate. The original safety lever was loose, repaired with locktite shaft compound. :ugeek:
4. Winchester M100 in 308, #1913xx Nice clean post '64 rifle, some light marks where a scope was mounted, handling wear on the aluminum trigger guard. Very good blue. Wood is a very good example of the basket-weave and leaf stocks.
5. Lyman 41AT for M8/81, has the folding aperture (kinda loose), the main aperture was reamed out larger for someone's eyes. Blue about 80%, all parts work, still has the little elevation marker spring. no mount screws
6. Lyman 45 for flat side receivers, NOT for Model 8/81, probably for Winchesters and Hi Wall rifles. no mount screws.
about 60% blue, everything works, It too has the elevator spring, comes with one small screw in aperture. SOLD

I would like to move these in the next 3 weeks, please. And, I'm going to several Shows locally as well. They could go anytime. :)
New owner will pay shipping, insurance, and I'll need your FFL or C&R copy for shipping. If you're in KY (a resident)we might meet for a hands on transfer or trade. Site members are welcome to visit if you'd prefer a personal hands on with the items. The wife and "financier" needs 3 days to a week notice for company, please. PM me for a visit, please.

Ya'll get first Dibbs :!: :!:
Last edited by Phyrbird on Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phyrbird
SOKY
Jaybird

Re: Need to generate some cash or the right trade

Post by Jaybird »

Phybird, just came across your most recent post indicating you still have the Lyman 45. Please let me know your price. jaymcclure@mindspring.com.
Thanks,
Jaybird
Phyrbird

Post by Phyrbird »

Phyrbird wrote:Guys and Gals,
I've some items you might want or need. Four long guns and a pair of Lyman Receiver sights. :)
The list:
1. Savage 720 12g 30" Bbl, # 5878xx w/ the dog and 2 quail engraved on the rt side and the 2 ducks or geese on the left.
very good blue, clean wood (checkered)
2. Savage 755A 12g 28" Bbl w/ the later engraving on the receiver.
blue not as good, light wear on the high spots of the receiver, at least 80%, wood checkered in good shape with a small gouge :oops: in the right pistol grip checkering. both Savages have steel receivers.
3. Model 8 30Rem numbers all match, #556xx very good finish, at least 80% blue, some nicks and scratches in the straight stocks, no chips or gouges, metal butt plate w/ toe plate. The original safety lever was loose, repaired with locktite shaft compound. :ugeek:
4. Winchester M100 in 308, #1913xx Nice clean post '64 rifle, some light marks where a scope was mounted, small chips in the stock at the rear of the receiver, handling wear on the aluminum trigger guard. Very good blue. Wood is a very good example of the basket-weave and leaf stocks.
5. Lyman 41AT for M8/81, has the folding aperture (kinda loose), the main aperture was reamed out larger for someone's eyes. Blue about 80%, all parts work, still has the little elevation marker spring. no mount screws
6. Lyman 45 for flat side receivers, NOT for Model 8/81, probably for Winchesters and Hi Wall rifles. no mount screws.
about 60% blue, everything works, It too has the elevator spring, comes with one small screw in aperture.

I would like to move these in the next 3 weeks, please. And, I'm going to several Shows locally as well. They could go anytime. :)
New owner will pay shipping, insurance, and I'll need your FFL or C&R copy for shipping. If you're in KY (a resident)we might meet for a hands on transfer or trade. Site members are welcome to visit if you'd prefer a personal hands on with the items. The wife and "financier" needs 3 days to a week notice for company, please. PM me for a visit, please.

Ya'll get first Dibbs :!: :!:
Lyman 45 Sold :)
Phyrbird
SOKY
Phyrbird

Post by Phyrbird »

Just a note to other forum members, Mr McClure (Jaybird) does what he says, when he says he will do it. :)

Thank you Sir :!: :!:
Phyrbird
SOKY
Phyrbird

Post by Phyrbird »

Bump

Any takers? We're bout out of time. I found some stuff I'd like to upgrade the stable. 8-)
Phyrbird
SOKY