John Henwood's book

Items for sale or trade
Roger

John Henwood's book

Post by Roger »

Fellow members,
There is a copy of John Henwood's Model 8/81 book for sale this morning on gunbroker . Com I don't know how to post a link,but its under Remington model 8 in case anybody needs a copy of this invaluable book. It's under a guy from new Orleans named liftbag. The price is ridiculously low right now.Check it out. 7 day auction.
Thanks for your time,
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com
Hardrada55

Re: John Henwood's book

Post by Hardrada55 »

Thanks Roger, He also says he has a 8 (or 81?) in 7.62x39. Which I think is a very interesting conversion. I asked him to post pictures and tell us about it.
...the right of citizens to bear arms is just one more guarantee against arbitrary government, one more safeguard against the tyranny which now appears remote in America..."
- Hubert H. Humphrey, "Gun" magazine, Feb. '60
Sarge756

Post by Sarge756 »

Roger,
I looked on GB but couldn`t find it. Would be interested in the book but the 8 or 81 chambered in 7.62x39 would be of more interest. I know that we had a discussion here sometime back about using SKS barrels to accomplish this. Has been on back burner due to other projects but when I have the time would like to work toward putting one together. Have a pile of 7.62 x39 that I`d love to shoot out of an 8. If you could copy and paste the link to the listing on GB I`d appreciate it.
Joe
".......ain't many troubles that a man cain't fix
With seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
rem81auto

Post by rem81auto »

81police

Post by 81police »

if anybody comes across photo's of his 7.62x39 Remington please share them here!
Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
imfuncity

Post by imfuncity »

If a 7.62x39 ever happens with our 8/81, I want in.
Though defensive violence will always be “a sad necessity” in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine