REM. MODEL 8 - FOR SALE **

Posts about the Model 8
81police

REM. MODEL 8 - FOR SALE **

Post by 81police »

Because our "view active topics" feature is not working in the For Sale forum, I'm posting this here for the time being.

This rifle is owned by Lawrence Ventling, who stumbled upon our website and has decided to sell his Model 8 due to health issues. This rifle is in 30 Rem caliber. Lawrence pointed out that, "There are a few issues with it. The barrel shroud has 1 small dimple on the left side. The buttplate has a small piece missing. The butt stock has a small piece missing in the same area. Other than those issues, the rifle is as you see it"

If anyone is interested please contact Mr. Ventling at the following - 605-440-1969 lventling@midco.net
Attachments
FOR SALE MODEL 8.jpg
FOR SALE MODEL 8.jpg (352.75 KiB) Viewed 3379 times
Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
81police

Re: REM. MODEL 8 - FOR SALE **

Post by 81police »

Larry, the seller of the rifle is asking $425 for this Model 8. If anybody is remotely interested please give him a shout. Thanks fellas.
Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
Gleedaniel13

Re: REM. MODEL 8 - FOR SALE **

Post by Gleedaniel13 »

Larry, the seller of the rifle is asking $425 for this Model 8. If anybody is remotely interested please give him a shout. Thanks fellas.