Model 81 .300 with detachable magazine

Posts about the Model 81~Woodsmaster~
jack1653

Model 81 .300 with detachable magazine

Post by jack1653 »

Hey Fellas,

I am going to try to show some pictures of a Model 81 .300 Savage with a detachable magazine. It was thought to be a Krieger, but after close scrutiny of some pictures I sent to 81police, he determined it was not a Krieger, but an otherwise good conversion. I want to thank 81police for his assistance and clarification of my questions. It is not known who made the original change, but the last owner had made some modifications and it works fine. The other nice feature is the Parker Hooded Front Sight.

I am new to the picture uploading so if things don't go right, I'll make an attempt to correct the problem. You should be able to view the pictures by going to: http://picasaweb.google.com/jack16530/20091124#

If this works, I'll and post some additional pictures of other rifles.

Jack1653
81police

Re: Model 81 .300 with detachable magazine

Post by 81police »

looks real good Jack!
Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
imfuncity

Detachable magazine?

Post by imfuncity »

:o Sooooo, has Pete looked at this one? Determined if a remake is do-able?!? ! How much and when? Like Jim excuse my drool!! Say when and I'm on my way to NY. :D
Though defensive violence will always be “a sad necessity” in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine