Model 81F

Place your vintage Remington autoloader photo's here..
ExNavyHMC

Model 81F

Post by ExNavyHMC »

If the website is correct then I am posting pics of the fourth known 81F. I have found it difficult to find out much about this particular model over the past few years but thegreatmodel8.remingtonsociety.com has been a great help! Thanks much!
Attachments
photo 2.JPG
photo 2.JPG (29.38 KiB) Viewed 8939 times
photo 1.JPG
photo 1.JPG (38.15 KiB) Viewed 8939 times
photo 4.JPG
photo 4.JPG (187.32 KiB) Viewed 8939 times
S and S HUNTCLUB

Re: Model 81F

Post by S and S HUNTCLUB »

Hello & welcome to the site! You are one of the very few, that are lucky enough to be a proud owner of such a fine Model 81. I know my brother Jeff & I would certainly be proud to have the honor of hunting with such a nice piece of Remington history.

If for some reason you ever decide to sell this beautiful Model 81, please let everyone here on the great model 8 site know first, so that we all can have a chance at her! A rifle like that would make any one of us, very very happy! :D A bidding war always runs the prices through the roof!
I know everyone here would be drooling at the chance to own such a rare Model 81. If it was my rifle, it would be with me until my last breath!

You have a "Very Sweet & Extremely Rare" Model 81 my friend. I bet you're smilin' :D... every time you hold it. Beautiful rifle!!!!

Thanks for sharing it with everyone here on the site.

Enjoy Life, Bob & Jeff @ S and S HUNTCLUB
Phyrbird

Post by Phyrbird »

WOW :!: :!:
Phyrbird
SOKY
rem81auto

Post by rem81auto »

?? wouldn't an F Grade's serial number be hand engraved in script.
Last edited by rem81auto on Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
81police

Post by 81police »

ExNavyHMC,

Welcome to the forums! Congratulations on a "rarest of the rare" 81F. Your serial number is consecutive to another 81F. If possible, would you be willing to share more (larger) photographs of the rifle and/or whatever history you know about it?

I've only seen 2 of the previously known 3 Model 81F's. Of those 2, the font of their serial numbers are completely different. Also one is marked "GRADE F" while the other is not. I guess the lack of consistency is consistent, lol. Your rifle is quite interesting.

We'd love to see more closeups of your rifle. If the file size limitation here on the forums prevents you from doing so, feel free to send pictures to my email and I'll get them posted for you (cat9x@hotmail.com).
Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
ExNavyHMC

Post by ExNavyHMC »

I really appreciate the enthusiasm and it was fun to be able to read the info that this site has on the 81F's and be able to look more closely at this gun and appreciate it even more. I will take some better pics in the next few days and post them. Thanks again!
Shannon Williams 850-382-6465
Attachments
photo 3.JPG
photo 3.JPG (38.33 KiB) Viewed 8795 times
Last edited by ExNavyHMC on Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
S and S HUNTCLUB

Post by S and S HUNTCLUB »

We're all looking forward to seeing some more pictures of your Model 81 F grade. We can't wait to see them!!!!

Enjoy Life, Bob & Jeff @ S and S HUNTCLUB
rem81auto

Post by rem81auto »

I am still looking forward to more pics. I would like to see some good shots of the buttstock and forend. tks Dennis
ExNavyHMC

Post by ExNavyHMC »

After much deliberation, I have decided to sale my 81f.
Since the gun is extremely rare, I am asking a premium price. Please contact me at inc.wsw@gmail.com
Serious inquiries