Items wanted
eagles

35 LEE LOADER

Post by eagles »

LOOKNG FOR A LEE LOADER IN 35 REM. THANKS
Sarge756

Re: 35 LEE LOADER

Post by Sarge756 »

You might be "looking " for awhile but they do show up from time to time. Searching GB and Fleabay none listed at this time but I have seen them in the past. Lee stopped listing them a few years ago. If of interest there is a set for 30Rem on GB for $25. New sets of 351WSL on Fleabay so the oddball and hard to find do show up. I put out a want to buy request on 24hourCampfire and will let you know if I get a response. You asked if someone had used them??? I have not for 35 but have for several pistol calibers,45-70 and 30-30. Simple to use and the 35Rem should be easy to load. Only requirement is the brass you use should have been fired in the rifle you are loading for since it only neck sizes .

Joe
".......ain't many troubles that a man cain't fix
With seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
eagles

Post by eagles »

Thank you, I used one many year ago for a pistol and it was very simple to use. I hope I can find one fo the occasional reloads
Sarge756

Post by Sarge756 »

Couple of leads so far on the other forum. Send me a PM with your info/email or phone and I`ll let you know.
Joe
".......ain't many troubles that a man cain't fix
With seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
eagles

Post by eagles »

Hi , I sent you a PM with my email did you get it , as I got no email from you ?