WTB Krieger magazine - thanks!

Items wanted
Adam Lee

WTB Krieger magazine - thanks!

Post by Adam Lee »

This might prove fruitless, but I'll ask anyway - my new/old Krieger 81 conversion needs a magazine. Any leads, any help here would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys. Already planning to work up a standard magazine a-la Krieger if need be. Might never find one otherwise! But I will be patient and keep my ears open on GB and the local traders.

Adam
I am a regular joe, consisting of 78% coffee, 12% hot air, 9% organizational abilities, and 1% luck.
Les Staley

Re: WTB Krieger magazine - thanks!

Post by Les Staley »

Adam, see Johnhalf's post above!
Adam Lee

Post by Adam Lee »

Les Staley wrote:Adam, see Johnhalf's post above!
Thanks for the heads-up Les - but that's for an early Model 8, I have a late 40's Model 81 to work with. Similar but different. And in reality, I now know that modifying an existing mag is likely the way I'll go at some point.

Adam
I am a regular joe, consisting of 78% coffee, 12% hot air, 9% organizational abilities, and 1% luck.
Hairtrigger

Post by Hairtrigger »

Th
uhjohnson

Post by uhjohnson »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Remington-Model ... 33a4f7cfcd

He was at 585 4 months ago. You are the second person looking for one at this time
[b]Member of Berwyn Rod and Gun Club since 1983, it is an outdoor range located in Bowie Maryland, if interested in joining call 301-261-7515 or 301-464-9830[/b]

You don't pay too much, you pay too soon