Need 300 savage bolt assembly

Items wanted
Rock Biter

Need 300 savage bolt assembly

Post by Rock Biter »

Hello all. Does anyone have a bolt assembly for sale for a 300 savage? I have a crack at the top of mine and I am fearful to shoot it. I do have 20 rounds of 30 remington to sweeten the deal. If anyone can help a new model 81 fan out I would greatly appreciate it. Sincerely, Jim.
S and S HUNTCLUB

Re: Need 300 savage bolt assembly

Post by S and S HUNTCLUB »

Hello Jim, We listed a .300 Savage "Complete Bolt Assembly" for the Remington Model 81 Woodsmaster on gunbroker.com. Just read your post & this may work for you sir.

To view the item, click on the following link below:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =396861637

Please note: If your bolt carrier is cracked on the top where the groove for the extractor slides, you may be able to just replace the bolt carrier body. You'll have to remove your complete bolt assembly from your rifle and inspect the extractor and make sure it's not damaged. If the extractor is in fine working order, you can just replace the bolt carrier main body.

Let us know what you find out Jim. You can contact us through the "ask a seller a question" link on the auction listing page, for the above referenced item listing. We'll do our best to help you if we can sir.

Enjoy Life, Bob & Jeff @ S and S HUNTCLUB
Rock Biter

Post by Rock Biter »

Thank you sir for the reply. It is exactly what I need. I have a lead on just the carrier and will be detailed out east until this month's end and will be waiting until then. I did see the stock set also. Needing that as well. I hope you have a pleasant holiday. Thanks, Jim.
S and S HUNTCLUB

Post by S and S HUNTCLUB »

You're welcome Jim. Just a note, the stock set has been sold. When you return from your detail & you still need a hand, please give us a shout. You have a pleasant holiday as well sir. Enjoy Life, Bob @ S and S HUNTCLUB