WTB .35 Rem reloads or NOS

Items wanted
Adam Lee

WTB .35 Rem reloads or NOS

Post by Adam Lee »

Hey yall.

Dave (racin' junkie) and I are going on out for some more shooting over the next couple weeks, and I have absolutely no .35 Remington ammo of any kind! Dave's got a little bit for his own Model 8, but I'm holding out my hat & hoping some of you fine lads might find it within you to barter some of your reloaded or NOS ammo.

What say ye? I will reply to any/every PM/email reply.

I am looking for low-velocity plinking ammo, as well as 200-grain deer ammo, and anything in between. Even the fugly Leverolution ammo with the plastic tips. I am interested in quantities less than 100 rounds - if that makes a difference - and as few as 40. Basically, 2x 20-rd boxes on up to 100-150 rounds is what I'm looking for.

The day has not yet arrived that I am a reloader - Dave is getting pretty close, I think. However, I am at the mercy of internet ammo sales or whatever I can scrounge for .35 'round here - and I've struck out lately.

OK, that is all! Thanks.
Adam
I am a regular joe, consisting of 78% coffee, 12% hot air, 9% organizational abilities, and 1% luck.
Sarge756

Re: WTB .35 Rem reloads or NOS

Post by Sarge756 »

PM in your box.
Joe
".......ain't many troubles that a man cain't fix
With seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Adam Lee

Re: WTB .35 Rem reloads or NOS

Post by Adam Lee »

Sarge756 wrote:PM in your box.
Joe
reply sent, Joe - thanks!

Adam
I am a regular joe, consisting of 78% coffee, 12% hot air, 9% organizational abilities, and 1% luck.