WTB 30 Rem brass or ammo

Items wanted
srs

WTB 30 Rem brass or ammo

Post by srs »

I have brought my grand-dad's model 8 out of the dungeon (safe) and checked it over after it sat for close to 30 years at my dad's place. I want to shoot it now, but I have no ammo and can't find much. I did get 40 rounds from Grafs today, but would like to load more. I do have both .308 & 30-30 dies, so I can load until I find a set of sizing dies.

If you have any .30 Rem brass or ammo to sell, let me know how much, with shipping to 23222 (Richmond, VA). Fired brass is ok too, if it isn't all used up (loaded 2 or 3 times is fine).

If I can't find brass, I will likely turn down some 30-30 on my lathe as a last resort. I am a bit concerned that there may not be enough material in the web to be safe after cutting the extractor groove. I'll measure and see later.

Thanks,
Steve
Rem8&81

Re: WTB 30 Rem brass or ammo

Post by Rem8&81 »

If your still looking for .30 cal. brass, my brother may be able to help you out. Recently he had several boxes of NOS factory primed brass. Brian Creamer email, winwinoptions@yahoo.com
[color=#004000]COREY CREAMER[/color]
aumudrun

Post by aumudrun »

I have purchased 30 Remington brass from "Graf and sons" and "Buffalo Arms". on the internet, you could probably back order thiis now.
srs

Post by srs »

I got lucky and found 100 rounds of brass at a gun show last week for $60.