.32 ammo

Items wanted
20's8

.32 ammo

Post by 20's8 »

I just ended up with my grandfather's .32 model 8. It's serial # indicates it was made in the 1920's. I shot my first white tail buck with it 35 years ago. Looking for some ammunition. Your time and information will be greatly appreciated.
Phyrbird

Re: .32 ammo

Post by Phyrbird »

You might try these:

http://www.buffaloarms.com/Detail.aspx? ... 4&CAT=3818

http://shop.reedsammo.com/32-Remington- ... 70FPIL.htm

They're out of stock now, Sometimes Midway or Natchez Shooter Supply has stock. Good luck...
Phyrbird
SOKY
Roger

Post by Roger »

Sir,please check out gunbroker.com. there may be some 32 rem. For sale there.
Thanks,
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com
20's8

Post by 20's8 »

Thank your for your reply Roger & Phyrbird.. I did explore those sites and others, all are on back-order waiting for brass.. I was hoping there was some secret site that a neophyte wouldn't know about.. The ammunition/ reloading world seems to be almost non-existent at the moment.

Roger, a follow up.. I checked gunbroker again and picked up some ammo. Thank you for putting it in my head to check again.
Roger

Post by Roger »

I don't know if you reload or not,but I've got alot of info for 32 rem. If you need it.
Thanks,
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com
20's8

Post by 20's8 »

Roger:

I haven't done any reloading in years. I may have to start again to afford shooting. I've been shooting a 10mm colt delta lately. Ammo for it is pricey at best and almost non-existient usually. Now finding reloading supplies is difficult. Everything is on back-order. Doesn't look like it is going to change any time in the near future. The gun world seems like it is going to be legislated out of existence. What is a off-caliber lover to do.
Roger

Post by Roger »

I also reload for my colt delta elite 10 mm pistol. I love mine to death. Everyone I talked to told me that I'd hate it,right before I bought it. They were wrong. I've been able to find 321. Sized bullets here in Iowa,just this week. But I don't know how your market is there where you live. Maybe you'll get lucky and find some. You can reform 30 rem. Brass easily into 32 rem.
Thanks for your time
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com