Model 8's on Gunbroker

Items for sale or trade
9.3shooter

Model 8's on Gunbroker

Post by 9.3shooter »

Hampels Gun Co just placed a half dozen model 8's for sale on Gunbroker in all calibers. If looking for one better take a look.
Hibby83

Re: Model 8's on Gunbroker

Post by Hibby83 »

Got to see the final bid price on most of them. I am not the soon to be owner of any of them. I'm still hunting for an 81 receiver "current objective''.

"my opinion"
I feel it was a mistake to list 5 model 8's and 2 81's at the same time, could've got more money if they would have been spaced out "a couple a week".?. The seller had a detachable mag model 81 that was claimed to be a Krieger, I was speculative on whether that was legitimate or not. I declined to ask for more photo's for further investigation.

Not from that seller ^. There was a semi-pistol gripped with cap C grade Model 8 that went today also at the tune of $15xx.00
Last edited by Hibby83 on Sun May 02, 2021 5:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
9.3shooter

Re: Model 8's on Gunbroker

Post by 9.3shooter »

A GB guy I know got one of them anyway. I didnt bid, just having won a .25 8 recently, its on the way to my FFL now. I may now look for a .35 Rem as I have some brass and dies for one.
Just need to choose between a pumper and an 8/81. Not all that much difference in current prices really.