Retirement sale

Items for sale or trade
Roger

Retirement sale

Post by Roger »

I’m retiring soon and would like to sell off some my model 8s and81s. I haven’t done anything yet ,but if some member is interested, I will definitely talk to them about it. My email address is raw4555@gmail.com. Feel free to email me if you’re interested. There are round knobs,flat knobs, straight grips in 25 ,30, and 32 Remington. I won’t be selling any 35s. I’ll be selling 3- 81s in 300,32,30. The 30 Remington m81 is just about mint and is pictured in John Henwoods book.
Thanks for your time
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com
Roger

Re: Retirement sale

Post by Roger »

Hey fellow members,I also have quite a few boxes of ammunition for the model 8s and 81s. Factory and reloads both . All calibers .
Thanks for your time
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com
Roger

Re: Retirement sale

Post by Roger »

Hey fellas,
I’ve had some interest in my rifles. Actually have one 32 caliber round knob sold at this point. However I still would like to sell more pieces. I would really like to sell the whole group to one person. If any of you guys out there know of someone who might be interested,please give them my email address. Otherwise I ll still talk to any of you who are interested in buying one or more rifles. I know quite a few dealers,but haven’t contacted any of them yet.
Thanks for your time
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com