SOLD Remington Woodsmaster model 81 .35 Rem caliber

Items for sale or trade
StrkAliteN

SOLD Remington Woodsmaster model 81 .35 Rem caliber

Post by StrkAliteN »

Rifle #5 on my list - going out of order for the 2 .35 cal rifles as I have a gentleman interested in these 2 and wanted to get pics up quickly for him

My 1st for sale post on the board so bare with me for site protocal

1st and foremost I have exc internet gunsite feedback on Gunbroker same name ( just a couple purchases )

I am also a lifetime member 15 years on AR15.com with excellent 100% feedback on at least 25-35 deals as both buyer and seller. You are in good hands dealing with me.

I will accept only USPS money orders as payment to keep things simple and get your rifle shipped out promptly

As for shipping ... its entirely on you to work out and PAY the shipper from your end. This sale is for the rifle cost only. You are arraingeing shipping from a shipping pack and ship place that you research and find anywhere in these areas: Everett Marysville or Arlington Washington. I live approx. 40 miles north of Seattle and can easily get your rifle to any shipper within a day or 2 after I have your postal money order in hand and cashed.

This way you are completely incharge of whom you ship with at what price and carry the insurance for your own firearm.

All sales will be in strict accordance with laws at each end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onto the rifle specifics

Serial number is 3937x ( 5 digits - last x out for privacy )
.35 caliber which I have discovered is most common caliber

This rifle has the nicest metal finish of most all of them and strangely the most mars in the buttsock ? maybe was a field used gun ?

Rifle appears in functioning working order - I have never fired this gun nor any of the others I will list here. Appears all original - no repairs and all stocks fit nice / no splitting and no rust or pitting.

I have done nothing but oil this rifle in the dozen or so years I have owned it. Never took apart never cleaned the stock to make look nicer - just applied coat of oil to metal surfaces

Butt end is non crescent and all original and appears no mods at all to the butt stock. Butt end plate appears factory original fit as well. Standard fixed iron sites front and rear

Price is $650 or best offer ( NOT a BID situation to pit buyer against buyer ) Yes I know is likely listed a tad high as I DO NOT KNOW the value of these models like you all do. I saw the $2400 gunbroker listing pointed out in the for sale forum here by 81Police and based my list price related to 1/4 its sold value. As it was a .32 cal model 8 ( yes I know special checkered stock etc ... I list my price point at 1/4 that sold basis price point - I think its a fair starting number )

Simply looking for a fair price for both parties ( buyer and seller )
If I was after absolute bid and top end dollar I would list on gunbroker

I think my message box may fill up quick so contacting me at seattlemann@comcast.net is preferred. Will also provide my cell to interested buyers to ask questions etc ...

pics in the following reply post
Last edited by StrkAliteN on Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StrkAliteN

Re: Remington Woodsmaster model 81 .35 Rem caliber

Post by StrkAliteN »

#5 mdl 81a.jpg
#5 mdl 81a.jpg (313.46 KiB) Viewed 8009 times
#5 mdl 81b.jpg
#5 mdl 81b.jpg (330.98 KiB) Viewed 8009 times
#5 mdl 81c.jpg
#5 mdl 81c.jpg (429.23 KiB) Viewed 8009 times
StrkAliteN

Post by StrkAliteN »

#5 mdl 81d.jpg
#5 mdl 81d.jpg (425.27 KiB) Viewed 8009 times
#5 mdl 81e.jpg
#5 mdl 81e.jpg (433.37 KiB) Viewed 8009 times
#5 mdl 81f.jpg
#5 mdl 81f.jpg (337.43 KiB) Viewed 8009 times
StrkAliteN

Post by StrkAliteN »

#5 mdl 81g.jpg
#5 mdl 81g.jpg (402.71 KiB) Viewed 8009 times
#5 mdl 81h.jpg
#5 mdl 81h.jpg (409.62 KiB) Viewed 8009 times
Phyrbird

Post by Phyrbird »

Congrats Lightning,
You have some very clean rifles. The one with scope mount holes may fit a Weaver. I'm not real sure....
Carl
Phyrbird
SOKY
StrkAliteN

Post by StrkAliteN »

Phyrbird wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:48 am Congrats Lightning,
You have some very clean rifles. The one with scope mount holes may fit a Weaver. I'm not real sure....
Carl
Thanks Carl

Very likely headed to gunbroker with them as I do not see the activity here I thought they would bring

The ease at which I can break down the barrel for shipping will make it an easy pack-ship when I sell them on GB

Was hoping to get a few sold here .... maybe something picks up. But it does not appear its going to happen here.

Will get more $$$ via GB and pay a small seller fee and move them out the next few months
Phyrbird

Post by Phyrbird »

Lightning,
could you be so kind to send (email) me 5-6 photos of #4 rifle, Ser#1493x? Please be brutal in catching any/all flaws, I like few unpleasant surprises.
I may be talked into some trading or a sale. Thanks
Carl

carlsandage@yahoo.com
Phyrbird
SOKY
StrkAliteN

Post by StrkAliteN »

Phy - Tuc

My apologies

I am focusing on listing them on GB as it just seemed the prudent thing to do

If I am going to devote time to take pics provide info etc ... it just seems wastefull to send that to a single person vs disclosing it to everyone on a nation wide gun auction site

Just watch strkaliten seller on GB and bid if you are so inclined

I made an honest effort to offer them for sale here ... and it just seemed as if was a waste of time ( sorry to all )