Three barrel set

Items for sale or trade
Sebastian21

Three barrel set

Post by Sebastian21 »

I put up my three barrel set on Gunbroker. Medical bills force me to sell this set. Works perfect in all three calibers. When searching on Gunbroker use quotation marks example "Remington model 8" you will get only model 8's and not everything with remington in it. Gunbrokers new search is terrible. Use quotation marks aroun what you want.
jack1653

Re: Three barrel set

Post by jack1653 »

Hey Sebastian21,

Which of the three barrrel goes with the receiver? What is the condition of the barrel jackets. The one picture looks like one of the jackets may be discolored. Thank you.

Kindest Regards,

jack1653
jack1653

Post by jack1653 »

Hey Sebastian21,

My question is not clear. I know all three barrel assemblies will work on the receiver. I meant to ask which of the three assemblies was the original to the receiver. Thank you.

Kindest Regards,

jack1653
Sebastian21

Post by Sebastian21 »

Jack, the original barrel is the 25. This set shows considerable finish wear but all the jackets are solid with no dents. There is a repair to one forarm but the whole set is solid. I have used this set on many hunting trips. Using the 25 on ground squirrels is quite a challenge. I used the 32 to kill a elk and it did it with one shot. I have not used the 30-30 to hunt with as the 32 is better. I am trying to remember but I think all the barrel assembly have been cleaned and re-lubed. This is a one all hunting set. If a fourm member buys this set I will pay the shipping.
Sebastian21

Re: Three barrel

Post by Sebastian21 »

I decided to break up the set and sell the components individually as I was not getting any bids. I am thinking not many people use the model 8 to hunt with.