Model 81 "Special Police" on GUNBROKER

Items for sale or trade
81police

Model 81 "Special Police" on GUNBROKER

Post by 81police »

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/639548678

This is a cool gun if y'all haven't noticed it already. It's also only the 4th Connecticut State Police gun I've ever come across.

Unfortunately it appears the original, cut down 5 shot POE magazine has been lost with time and replaced with a standard 5 shot factory mag. This is evident by the fact that all other Connecticut guns have the short POE magazine, but more so the magazine on this gun is poor fitting, has blue wear not consistent with the trigger plate/receiver, and is missing a side spring. It's also had the magazine indicator assembly installed which did not come with the POE magazine guns.

Still a unique and collectible gun.
Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
Roger

Re: Model 81 "Special Police" on GUNBROKER

Post by Roger »

Hey guys, this may be the same rifle that I tried to buy off of Guns international a few weeks ago. I called and !left a message at the Cabelas gunroom that had it listed but they didn't get back to me in time. I think it was in Maine or Pennsylvania, but I'm getting old and forgetful. But it may have been in Connecticut. Anyway, I'll withhold the asking price until after this ends out of respect for the seller,whom I've never met.
Thanks for your time
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com
81police

Post by 81police »

16 bids already Roger!
Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
81police

Post by 81police »

crazy, this rifle sold for $3600 WITHOUT the original cut-down POE magazine!
Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
Roger

Post by Roger »

Hey guys, I'm going thru family health issues with my father right now. Sorry this has taken me awhile. If and I stress if!! This is the same rifle I tried to buy,then it was priced at 1100-1200. Quite a difference.
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com