Model 81 30 Rem for Sale - SOLD

Items for sale or trade
Wildgoose

Model 81 30 Rem for Sale - SOLD

Post by Wildgoose »

I am looking to raise some cash for another project and will be putting this rifle up for sale on GB most likely in the near future. But in the mean time I thought I would offer it here first. Its just a good shooter with out much else going for it. As the pics show it was scoped and I did run down a Weaver for it. One of the original two mounting screws was stripped and I subed in the Philips head in the pics to get by. Its original owner scribed his initials on the receiver. I have hunted with it and shot it quite a lot. Its a great shooter with reliable function. The scope goes with it and it also is in good usable condition. Like I said its not a collector but rather just a good old M81 that still has some life left. I am looking to get $450 for it and buyer pays the shipping to his/her FFL that will take a rifle from a private owner. If interested PM me. I will be glad to provide more pics or information if desired.
Thanks
Last edited by Wildgoose on Tue May 23, 2017 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GregOwens

Re: Model 81 30 Rem for Sale

Post by GregOwens »

Is the model 81 still available? I think it is the same year as my 300 sav. I'm interested.

Greg Owens
Wildgoose

Re: Model 81 30 Rem for Sale

Post by Wildgoose »

PM sent.