Adam Lee's 1908 Model 8 .35 For Sale! $450 includes S/H

Items for sale or trade
Adam Lee

Adam Lee's 1908 Model 8 .35 For Sale! $450 includes S/H

Post by Adam Lee »

Yep,

Adam here and I'm putting my 1908 Model 8 up for sale. Bought this from a fellow board member some years back, since then I've gotten into the Model 81's which are the same just turned out I got in to them more!

Ask me questions, I will answer soon as I can get to the computer. This is a bit of a "frankenstein" since the magazine, receiver, and barrel jacket are not matching but the receiver and the magazine are both 1908-date serial numbers. The jacket is a 1923 I believe, it has the tap for the sling swivel as you can see.

Has extra holes in the jacket ONLY none whatsoever in the top or sides of the receiver - however, it does have 2 small holes (filled with correct plugs) at the back end of the receiver, where it once had a Williams sight.

Wood is redone by me and functional, repaired a crack on the buttstock with nice strong epoxy and refinished everything. Plenty of pictures so just ask, there are probably a bunch of pics here on this site if you search my posts.

Comes without the sling, since that's being used on my 81's and stuff. Anyway it shoots good and I think once I get the thing back together (I was doing some ritualistic cleaning and detail work LOL) I will do more pics if needed.

So another reason I'm selling this old boy is I found another old Remington fixer-upper - and I am always looking for a challenge!

Sell for $450 including shipping/handling to CONUS please. C&R is fine, but please try and contact me about this via PM.
Thanks! Adam
Attachments
Remington_8_1908_1 copy.jpg
Remington_8_1908_1 copy.jpg (181.05 KiB) Viewed 4058 times
Remington_8_1908_2 copy.jpg
Remington_8_1908_2 copy.jpg (218.9 KiB) Viewed 4059 times
I am a regular joe, consisting of 78% coffee, 12% hot air, 9% organizational abilities, and 1% luck.
MeesterMitch

Re: Adam Lee's 1908 Model 8 .35 For Sale! $450 includes S/H

Post by MeesterMitch »

I know this is old, but is this still for sale? My PM function doesn't seem to be working or I would have PMed you per request in earlier post.