32 Remington Model 8 Receiver-New Forearm-Reloading Stuff

Items for sale or trade
dagwood44

32 Remington Model 8 Receiver-New Forearm-Reloading Stuff

Post by dagwood44 »

I am new to the forum and wanted to see if there was interest in some of the things I decided to sell.

I have 32 Remington model 8 parts and reloading equipment and supplies for the .321 diameter 170 grain bullet I want to sell. Some of these things listed below would sell on eBay. I thought I would let you guys know before I go that route. I was going to bring back the model 8 I had and decided to part it out instead. The rifle was made in 1906 based on the serial number. I listed the items and asking prices below. If interested, let me and thanks. I guess this was a case of going full into something before I considered some of my other projects.

Model 8 receiver - $65
New forearm for model 8 from Macon Gunstocks - $35 (paid $55 for it)
New Redding full length die set for 32 Remington - $50 (paid $70 for them from Midsouth Shooters)
Reproduction butt stock end plate - $12 (paid $20 for it from Bob's Gun Shop) - I did respond to a question earlier today on the forum about needing one of these so this may be sold - not sure yet.
32 Remington new brass cases - 3 20 case boxes - $65 (paid $120 for them on MidwayUSA) also have 1 box of 20 30 Remington I blew out to 32 caliber I will throw in
Box of Hornady gas checks for 32 caliber - have about 850 left in box of 1000 - $24 (paid $35 for them on MidwayUSA)
Lyman lube and sizer die .321 diameter - used to lube about 150 bullets 170 grain - $18 (paid $26 for it on MidwayUSA) I will include the top munch I used with this sizer (#463)
RCBS 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 32-170-FN 32 caliber 170 grain flat nose gas check bullet - $60 (paid $79 for it on MidwayUSA) used it to make 150 bullets
140 cast 170 grain bullets lubed with gas checks - $35 - if these do not sell I will just melt them down for another caliber I cast

Thanks for looking guys. Hope there is some interest. Shipping costs would be by USPS unless UPS is cheaper. Looks like the pictures are too large to show so please let me know interest and I will send pictures via PM.

UPDATE AS OF JULY 1ST:

Thanks to you guys everything has been sold except the new forearm stock and the receiver. Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable July 4th. We have a great country as it was founded without all the changes the politicians are trying to make. Gives us pause for what we have to be thankful for on this holiday.
Last edited by dagwood44 on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jerry_H

Re: 32 Remington Model 8 Receiver-New Forearm-Reloading Stuf

Post by Jerry_H »

I'll take the repro buttplate that you offered me. Also will take the .32 Redding dies and the .32 Remington brass.

Give me a total and let me know how you would like to be paid.

Thanks,
Jerry
dagwood44

Post by dagwood44 »

Thanks Jerry,
I responded in the PM you just sent me this morning.
Denny
Phyrbird

Post by Phyrbird »

Denny,

Did you get my last PM? If not email me, please.

Carlsandage@yahoo.com
Phyrbird
SOKY
dagwood44

Post by dagwood44 »

Just responded to it. Also sent brief email.
Phyrbird

Post by Phyrbird »

Thank you Denny, a very nice trade. :D

Just a note for other members, Denny is nice to work with, delivers what and when he says. :!:
Phyrbird
SOKY
Phyrbird

Post by Phyrbird »

Phyrbird wrote:Thank you Denny, a very nice trade. :D

Just a note for other members, Denny is nice to work with, delivers what and when he says. :!:
Bump
We just completed a second swap, once again a very smooth trouble free transaction from my view.
Mr White had to ship in a different way, very successful. Thank you Sir
Phyrbird
SOKY
dagwood44

Post by dagwood44 »

Appreciate the nice comment. Just aim to please. Take care