For sale: Remington Model 8 in 32 Remington.

Items for sale or trade
Fred

For sale: Remington Model 8 in 32 Remington.

Post by Fred »

I don't know who this is or anything about the Model 8 but I did come across the for sale add:

http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve ... 8631039991
The gun listed here has been 100% inspected and cleaned/test fired by master gunsmith Scott Ormsby. The price of the gun includes shipping and insurance to the lower 48. Payment by USPS Money Order only. A used but not abused Remington model 8 in 32 Remington. Bluing wear where gun was carried, wood is very good with no gouges or cracks or dings. The gunsmith stated there is a very small ring on inside of barrel about 1" from muzzle, and it does not effect accuracy or operation. The gun has serial number 53XX. The gun also comes with 9 boxes of ammo.
7 full boxes of Western Super-X
1 partial box of Western Super-X (15 rounds) with end flap missing.
1 partial box of Remington Kleanbore (6 rounds and 4 empty cases).
1 Leather US Army ammo pouch dated 1908 with 20 rounds of Remington ammo and 3 stripper clips.
Total rounds 166. $850.00
E-mail or PM me for pictures of gun and ammo.
Respectfully
The Senator
jerry.kazee@yahoo.com
Hardrada55

Re: For sale: Remington Model 8 in 32 Remington.

Post by Hardrada55 »

Needs pictures...
...the right of citizens to bear arms is just one more guarantee against arbitrary government, one more safeguard against the tyranny which now appears remote in America..."
- Hubert H. Humphrey, "Gun" magazine, Feb. '60
Fred

Re: For sale: Remington Model 8 in 32 Remington.

Post by Fred »

Yeah, well, he's got an email address. You could ask for some. Otherwise, I don't think the people on that forum are real savvy with the digital media... They spend too much money on Holland and Holland double rifles and $50,000 African dangerous game hunts.