model 8/81 parts on ebay

Items for sale or trade
sighthound

model 8/81 parts on ebay

Post by sighthound »

Just noticed extensive listing of 8/81 parts on fleabay, 2 pages, wood, metal, springs, sights the works. jerry
FUGAMI

Re: model 8/81 parts on ebay

Post by FUGAMI »

Think I just put half a dozen on my watchlist ;)
Adam Lee

Post by Adam Lee »

sighthound wrote:Just noticed extensive listing of 8/81 parts on fleabay, 2 pages, wood, metal, springs, sights the works. jerry
Jerry,

I also noticed that in the last 2 weeks a lot more activity on eBay as well as GunBroker with 8's and 81's parts. There appears to be at least one vendor who purchased the remaining stock of a gun shop, many old gun parts for various guns.

If'n my wife and I weren't in the poorhouse - because we both work in the schoolhouse - I'd have been buying small parts lots and such left and right!

Folks on this forum: spend some time surfing those sites for your needs - Jerry's right, there are plenty of parts to fit many of your project needs!

I noticed at least one .30 cal barrel extension, several barrels, and so on that were of interest to me. Only thing I didn't see was jackets - then I saw Rob's got one on GB!

Happy hunting - and Happy Holidays!
Adam
I am a regular joe, consisting of 78% coffee, 12% hot air, 9% organizational abilities, and 1% luck.
81police

Post by 81police »

8 & 81 parts are a treasure trove if you can find them. There's a fine selection on gunbroker for sure
Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
rem81auto

Post by rem81auto »

I wonder if some of these parts that get listed are from guys who can't sell a complete gun for $400 .... tear it apart list the parts separately and try and get $700 from the same rifle ???
Headoftheholler

Post by Headoftheholler »

rem81auto wrote:I wonder if some of these parts that get listed are from guys who can't sell a complete gun for $400 .... tear it apart list the parts separately and try and get $700 from the same rifle ???
$683 to be exact. What is your point?
rem81auto

Post by rem81auto »

Headoftheholler wrote:
rem81auto wrote:I wonder if some of these parts that get listed are from guys who can't sell a complete gun for $400 .... tear it apart list the parts separately and try and get $700 from the same rifle ???
$683 to be exact. What is your point?

I wonder if some of these parts that get listed are from guys who can't sell a complete gun for $400 .... tear it apart list the parts separately and try and get $700 from the same rifle ???