A freebie JMB kindle e-book

Items for sale or trade
texassako

A freebie JMB kindle e-book

Post by texassako »

Amazon has one for free if anyones interested. Short and have not read it yet, but it was free. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009SM ... s-os-doi_0
imfuncity

Re: A freebie JMB kindle e-book

Post by imfuncity »

Thanks Tex, just downloaded Kindle on (smarter then me phone - didn't know I could get kindle on it)... Looking forward to some JMB reading.:-)
Though defensive violence will always be “a sad necessity” in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine
DWalt

Post by DWalt »

Browning Arms Co. put out a booklet of about the same number of pages about JMB titled "Browning Arms - Since 1831" back in the 1950s, and I have a copy of it. Reading the Amazon teaser, the one listed seems to read very much like the Browning Arms booklet. I'll have to download the freebie to find out more.
imfuncity

Post by imfuncity »

A great read, I had picked up bits & pieces about JMB, but my first where they were all arranged in order. Thanks again.
Though defensive violence will always be “a sad necessity” in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine