Model 8 35 Rem For Sale

Items for sale or trade
Sarge756

Model 8 35 Rem For Sale

Post by Sarge756 »

Model 8 in 35 Remington for sale .Described as Super Nice. 24HourCampfire forum.
Joe

http://24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ub ... r_N#UNREAD
".......ain't many troubles that a man cain't fix
With seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Roger

Re: Model 8 35 Rem For Sale

Post by Roger »

Gosh Joe, from the pictures, it almost looks better than 80% bluing to me. But i've learned that photos aren't always perfect either. Anyways it looks like a very nice m-8. Unfortunately my finances won't allow me to buy it right now. Thanks though for the heads up on a nice rifle.
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com
imfuncity

Post by imfuncity »

Don't know the man or the gun but... for selfish reasons probably all of us that have "some" hope he gets his price... practically speaking it seems a BIT high; then maybe I'm just behind the times. :?
Though defensive violence will always be “a sad necessity” in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine
Roger

Post by Roger »

It just seems that we are seeing these m-8/81 s creep higher and higher although i'm not sure why. Maybe people are finally getting. The message that these rifles were a major part of the semi auto evolution in this country. I just like the JMB connection with them. The blue book prices are definitely reflecting a pricing increase over the last couple yrs.
If you compare the production numbers between these m-8/81 s. And the other rifles of their day( win.94,92,86,95) the numbers of them are paltry in comparison. All markets are driven by supply and demand so maybe the demand is starting to increase and we know that the supply will only decrease with time. I'm just glad i have the ones i have now. Sorry for rambling on here.
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com
sccampbell

Post by sccampbell »

:| I am new to your website and just discovered it. I have always been a fan of the 8 and am interested in purchasing one. What is the price and condition of the rifle you wish to sell? thanks