Gun show and 25Rems

Items for sale or trade
imfuncity

Gun show and 25Rems

Post by imfuncity »

Today, found no 8s, 81s, 14s or 141s at our local one and only yearly gun show - wasn't really expecting to. But, try to go every year just to support it and make sure the show continues to happen - also worth it as it is sponsor by the local Kiwanis.

Did find one box of 25Rem, at $65 :shock: think he’ll continue to be the proud owner - seemed like a good idea to pass on it as shooting ammo. (But, the guy next to me did buy 3 of his boxes of his 25-06 for 45/box!!) Fortunately, a vendor that I have befriended (and got into this show) had rolled some 25Rem in 30Rem cases, at $15/bag I relieved him of all he had (117gr RdNose). I'll color code the heads and should be good to go and can finally try out that 14 that came home a while back, probably even dust off the 8. 8-)
Though defensive violence will always be “a sad necessity” in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine
Bearstopper

Re: Gun show and 25Rems

Post by Bearstopper »

imfuncity wrote:Today, found no 8s, 81s, 14s or 141s at our local one and only yearly gun show - wasn't really expecting to. But, try to go every year just to support it and make sure the show continues to happen - also worth it as it is sponsor by the local Kiwanis.

Did find one box of 25Rem, at $65 :shock: think he’ll continue to be the proud owner - seemed like a good idea to pass on it as shooting ammo. (But, the guy next to me did buy 3 of his boxes of his 25-06 for 45/box!!) Fortunately, a vendor that I have befriended (and got into this show) had rolled some 25Rem in 30Rem cases, at $15/bag I relieved him of all he had (117gr RdNose). I'll color code the heads and should be good to go and can finally try out that 14 that came home a while back, probably even dust off the 8. 8-)
Hey Mitch, if you run out I will reload them for you. I even have forming dies and plenty of 30 Rem brass.
imfuncity

Post by imfuncity »

Way-cool, plus an excuse to come up to your area for another visit and maybe a show!! Thanks. "Like." :D
Though defensive violence will always be “a sad necessity” in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine
45guy

Post by 45guy »

Don't worry Mitch I am planning on getting that ammo to you... Three years later...
"The sound of shot sweeping through the air toward you is impressive though. I'll give you that. It's like being swatted with the broom of God."