Screws , Apertures & More For Model 8 & 81 From Joe Hulett!

Items for sale or trade
remcrazy

Screws , Apertures & More For Model 8 & 81 From Joe Hulett!

Post by remcrazy »

Just an FYI for all the folks in the Remington Community. Joe Hulett, of "Apertures-n-More" from Traverse City, Michigan, offers various screws, apertures and other fine exact reproduction parts for the Remington Model 8 & 81. He also offers many items related to other fine firearms. His items and craftsmanship are absolute tops and pricing considerable inexpensive considering what he manufactures and offers! I've known Joe for a long time and can attest to his abilities and fine craftsmanship. Save yourselves time, money and aggrivation from the long search. Check out what he has available at: "www.aperturesnmore.com" or, email at: "joe@aperturesnmore.com". You'll be glad you did!
imfuncity

Re: Screws , Apertures & More For Model 8 & 81 From Joe Hulett!

Post by imfuncity »

Indeed Joe is the reason I'm here, he directed me to these folks with the 8/81 sickness back in ought-seven! :twisted:

Thanks for posting his info, be much easier to find now - I'm always digging around to find it when someone new comes aboard and needs a thing or three. :D
Though defensive violence will always be “a sad necessity” in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine