Bear hunt openings -cancellation

Items for sale or trade
J. Riekers

Bear hunt openings -cancellation

Post by J. Riekers »

I had a cancellation in the second week and I am still holding the second half of the first week. Available dates are Sept 1-10th. I can do any combination of 3 days to as many as all 10 days. The usual scheduel is a 3 day hunt for $675 and a 6 day hunt for $1250. This includes multiple fresh stands per hunter with verified bears coming in, transportation to and from stands, rifle range, trophy prep. Lodging is available on sight in modern cabins at a fee that is split between the # of hunters in your group. A group of four will pay an averge of $35 per person per night for the large cabins with private bedrooms and baths, full kitchen, dining room and living room. Free fishing right behind the cabin includes boats, rods and reels and bait. Casual afternoon hunting in modern, comfortable stands with close range shooting - no more than 40 yards. License and tag can be purchases on-line or upon arrival and run about $225 total for non-resident. The temperature is very moderate and there a very few bugs. High success rates. Airport round-trip available from Bangor for a small charge. Bring your group and take some great black bears home with you!
www.TARSporting.com
co-owner
Professional Hunter

buy Joe's books: www.huntingtheintroducedspecies.com