Remington Model 14 .32 Rem For Sale

Items for sale or trade
Adam Lee

Remington Model 14 .32 Rem For Sale

Post by Adam Lee » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:47 am

P1190086.jpg
P1190086.jpg (175.77 KiB) Viewed 139 times
I have a nice Model 14 for sale, in .32 Rem. It is not original, in that the gun has been reblued at some point in a deep matt blue finish which looks nice to me. The stocks are original, with serial number stamped into the buttstock and an interesting engraved brass grip cap, with script initials. This rifle will be sold with approx. 150 vintage .32 Rem rounds, with original cardboard boxes, as well as approx. 40 empty original .32 Rem cases. This qualifies as a C&R if you can go that route, which I am happy to ship directly to your door without FFL on your end, so long as you have a C&R.

$500 shipped, with all the vintage ammo and cases, carefully packaged, CONUS sounds about right.

please PM me for pics and any questions, as I have limited access to my own computer and unable to upload photos at present to this post.

I'm coming back to this post ASAP to add those detailed pics so just hold tight!
Thanks for looking.

Adam Lee
I am a regular joe, consisting of 78% coffee, 12% hot air, 9% organizational abilities, and 1% luck.