New Member Introductions
jacob3

Post by jacob3 »

New member from NW Louisiana and wanted to say hello.
i have been reading this forum on and off for quite a while. I do not have an 8 or 81 yet but plan on having one.
I had one in 300 Savage lined up at a Pawn Shop and went back a week later to fill out the paper work and the owner had passed away from cancer and the family had sold all the stuff to a company so as not to drag it out. So I am back to searching.

robert
R MARSHALL

Re: New Member

Post by R MARSHALL »

welcome to the forum. A lot of good info here about these fine rifles.
81police

Post by 81police »

its only a matter of time jacob3, you'll get an 8 or 81 and then realize you "can't have just one"

Welcome!
Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
Rack shack

Post by Rack shack »

Welcome Robert it's a great site. I'm tossing around the idea of sellig a model 8 in 35 rem. If interested I can send ya some pics.
jacob3

Post by jacob3 »

Thanks for the welcome fellows.
Y'all are correct about owning more than one after I get the first one. Spent hours on the Bonnie & Clyde
pages alone, many hours reading pages and pages of posts. Very enjoyable reading.

Sure Rack shack, go ahead and send them. I would enjoy looking and you never know I might be in a buying mood at that moment in time. I probably am looking for one like the one in our semi local Pawn Shop had and when I went back to buy it, the owner had passed away that week and they sold out or disposed of everything at once. We had already arrived at a price on the 81 in 300 Savage.

Robert