Great 8 Event Attend

New Member Introductions
Phyrbird

Great 8 Event Attend

Post by Phyrbird »

Ladies and gents,
I tried to send PM's to several of our forum, Only to find only 4 is the max we can tackon. :cry:
Therefore I am following up with Jack's request; we would really like every one to be there that can or wants to come. You are welcome. :D Please let Jack know with an email (not PM) so he can plan for food at least. You could append this post if you like, I suppose. :?: :?:
I encourage Kentucky especially to make a good showing. 8-) (home state) A nice road trip is good for you.
Adam, FrankLuger, Headoftheholler, Northcountrygent, Intenring, panzerman Ilook forward to meeting if you can.

Ya'll come heah :idea: :lol:
Phyrbird
SOKY
Adam Lee

Re: Great 8 Event Attend

Post by Adam Lee »

Oh man.....guys, Adam Lee can't come to Jack's Great 8 Shindig - I am truly sorry! My wife & dogs & I will be visiting family in New Hampshire, so I will have to be with the gang in spirit. Maybe I can get one of those cardboard life-size profile pictures made of myself, so y'all can use it as a target to shoot at! Just please line it with tannerite first so you really make some smoke.... :lol:

Please take lots of video clips as well as pictures!

Adam Lee
I am a regular joe, consisting of 78% coffee, 12% hot air, 9% organizational abilities, and 1% luck.
Phyrbird

Post by Phyrbird »

Target :?: :idea: :?:
We can do that :lol:
Or is that a controversial chain store :?: :?: :evil: :lol:
Phyrbird
SOKY
Hairtrigger

Post by Hairtrigger »

I would love to attend but unfortunately it is the weekend I leave for Europe