New Member Introductions
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:47 pm
I have a high grade Model 8 in fine condition. I want to sell it. Which auction house is the best choice?
- Posts: 970
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:53 pm
A. Photos here B4 you sell, please.
B. Give the members a shot at buying B4 auction houses.
C. Wish I could afford to offer...
- Posts: 764
- Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:17 am
- Location: N.Florida on the coast
Carl....Idaho needs to bring that 8 to the gathering at Jack`s end of July instead of paying some broker big bucks. Bet he wouldn`t go home with it.
".......ain't many troubles that a man cain't fix
With seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
- Posts: 930
- Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:52 pm
You got that right Joe