marbles sight for model 8

New Member Introductions
old bear

marbles sight for model 8

Post by old bear »

Hi, this is my first post as a new member to the forum. I'm into my first model 8; a 1926 dated piece in 35 rem. It has the factory buckhorn sight but I would like to install an old marbles full buckhorn rear. The white diamond makes it easier on these old peepers! I 've located a person with a large number of new old stock marbles sights who says he no doubt has what I'm looking for . He needs the actual marbles model number so that he can pick out the correct sight from what he has without opening up all the packages. I've researched many sites on line, called marbles, and generally had no luck. Can anyone help?
Thanks!
old bear
fcjr53

Re: marbles sight for model 8

Post by fcjr53 »

If I remember right. From what I have been told, it is a model R-6 marble tang peep site. I'am also looking for one.

Floyd
The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

John F. Kennedy
Packmule

Post by Packmule »

I have a Marbles full buck horn I might sell. Also have a Lyman tang not Marbles that I might sell if either of you guys are interested email at
j5hunting@sbcglobal.net

RSA Member
German Gun Collectors Association

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
bigskybound

Post by bigskybound »

PMs sent to old bear and fcjr53