New Member Introductions
Frost30

Post by Frost30 »

Hello Folks,

I just signed up this afternoon, This web site is unbelievable! I never would have guessed that so many people shared an interest in these great Rifles.

The information on this site is fantastic, and very informative.

My own Model 8 in .30 Rem, which originally belonged to my Great Grand Father, has been a Loyal companion on many a whitetail hunt over the years, and has helped in filling the freezer with venison on a number of occasions, including my first ever successful hunt.

Anyway I hope to make new friends and share in the enthusiasm that this site brings to owning one of these rifles.

Thanks, and a job well done on who ever made this site possible!

Frost30
81police

Re: New member

Post by 81police »

Welcome Frost30! And thanks for sharing some history about your Model 8 & family. When you have a Model 8 (or any firearm by that matter) with family usage going back decades, it really makes that gun special as a reminder of all the good times you and those before you had with it.

It's guys like you that keep me enthusiastic. We're very glad to have you.
Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
keltg

Post by keltg »

hello and welcome aboard. I am a fairly new member of this site as well. Always nice to hear of family rifles that are heirlooms and still being passed down through the generations.
Smile makes others wonder what you are up to
Roger

Post by Roger »

Hey, it's good to have you aboard. I've got some family heirloom guns of my own that were passed down from my grandpa. If you need any help concerning your m-8, then just ask your questions here. The members here are very helpful and quite knowledgeable. Thanks for sharing your stories with us here on the great m-8 forum.
Thanks for your time,
Roger
Roger
raw4555@gmail.com
ranman

Post by ranman »

welcome Frost30. You should start cleaning out the basement cause you know you will need room for more! :lol: