Just enjoying life!

New Member Introductions
S and S HUNTCLUB

Just enjoying life!

Post by S and S HUNTCLUB »

We're happy to finally be apart of this great site! We have dealt with & developed some great relationships with a few of your members throughout the years. We are looking forward to the many new great memories that the Remington Model 8's & 81's and FN 1900's, will most definitely provide for us in the future and we will always cherish the past memories that these fine rifles have provided us, while hunting afield with family & friends. Great friends & great rifles = great memories & real good times! Enjoy Life, S and S HUNTCLUB
IMG_5891.JPG
IMG_5891.JPG (449.19 KiB) Viewed 5704 times
Last edited by S and S HUNTCLUB on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
81police

Re: Just enjoying life!

Post by 81police »

Jeff & Bob,

It is our utmost pleasure to have y'all as members on this forum. We look forward to learning a great deal from you fellas.

And for those who don't know, S and S HUNTCLUB has a lot of experience hunting afield with the Model 8, Model 81, & FN 1900 (among other vintage auto's). :D
Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
Pitchy

Post by Pitchy »

8-)
A lot of water under the bridge good and bad,
Bad when i did it my way, Good when i did it Gods way.

USAF-72-76
81police

Post by 81police »

and btw, that is a GORGEOUS assortment of Model 8's and 81's! :shock:
Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
jack1653

Post by jack1653 »

Hey Bob and Jeff,

Welcome aboard. I am very pleased that you have finally joined fellow Remington Model 8 & 81 owners. :D All of us will be anxious to see pictures of your rifles. You also have a very interesting set of hunting pictures some of which you have shared with me. I know the membership will be anxious to see what you have done.

Both of you have contributed to my collection of these fine rifles. I can say with all sincerity that you gentlemen are among some of the more honorable sellers that I have encountered over the years. I have purchased many items over the years from the S and S Huntclub and the items have always been better than advertised. You have provided the most thorough set of pictures of the rifles that you sell and there has never been any questions in MY mind about what I was buying. Everything noteworthy has always been disclosed.

I am sure that you are aware that there is a wealth of knowledge among the membership. We are always very glad to answer any questions and offer a wide variety of opinions. We are also looking forward to hearing from you about your knowledge of these rifles and your opinions on the various issues presented on the forums. We will be looking forward to your tips on the care and keeping of the Remington's.

Welcome My Friends.

Kindest Personal Regards,

Jack
imfuncity

Post by imfuncity »

Indeed, welcome guys. Have enjoyed your detailed pictures on GB for some time.
Though defensive violence will always be “a sad necessity” in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men. - St. Augustine
S and S HUNTCLUB

Post by S and S HUNTCLUB »

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! We have bought & sold many Remington Model 8's & 81's, with many of the members here on the site. It's a pleasure to be here & we have viewed the site for a number of years. We may not always "chime-in" on the topics, but it is nice to see what everyone is talking about & what their interest are. It is also very nice to hear from the new folks, that have just purchased a Remington Model 8, a Model 81 or a FN 1900. Thanks again everyone! Enjoy Life, Bob & Jeff @ S and S HUNTCLUB