New Member Introductions
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:24 am
Greetings All! Glad to see other people interested in these old "springpoles". I currently own 2- #4 grades and a standard grade with C grade wood. At one time owned a 1900 but sold it during a moment of dementia. Thanks a million for starting this sight.
- Posts: 2408
- Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:12 pm
- Location: TEXAS
these old "springpoles"
haha springpoles, never heard that - I love it.
Welcome to the forum!
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:33 am
- Location: Springdale, Arkansas
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:15 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you found THE place on the 'net dedicated to these fine old rifles, er, "springpoles."
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:23 pm
Yea , post some pics of your guns. The more , the merrier.