Good morning

New Member Introductions
model63

Good morning

Post by model63 »

I am new to the site but have collected and been interested in model 8's for 20 years. Budget has not allowed a huge accumulation, but i did stumble upon an original model 8 with the 30-30- Rem hand engraved above the barrel jacket in really nice shape many years ago and it is the star of my collection. Will be hunting with the model 8's this fall for deer for the first time if i can get one up and running for my son, my dad and myself. Anyway, hello and thanks for this great site!
81police

Re: Good morning

Post by 81police »

model63,

It's great to have you here! I'm sure we can all learn from you having collected and enjoyed them for 20 years. If we can be of any help to you let us know :)
Cam Woodall
Site Co-Administrator
jack1653

Re: Good morning

Post by jack1653 »

Hey model63,

Welcome to the forum. With 20 years of collecting, you surely must have quite a few. I for one will be very interested in hearing and seeing some pictures of your rifles. Please let us know if we can be of assistance. It sounds like you might have a touch of "jackitis" like some of the rest of us. :lol: I will look forward to some additional posting from you.

Regards,

jack1653